Forms of Contract in Business Law
Given the increased level of competition and higher customer standards, businesses must develop long-term, dually beneficial relationships with their clients, suppliers, employees, and independent contractors.
Business owners must view these relationships as “strategic partnerships” built on mutual trust and commitment. As a result, it’s critical that businesses customize their own commercial agreements which will allow them to build and maintain these relationships while protecting their interests.
The Cronin Law Firm is specially equipped to create business agreements that are mutually beneficial to you and your customers, suppliers, or other third parties.
Please contact our legal team to schedule a consultation to determine which of the following agreements are needed in your business or to schedule a review of your existing business agreements.
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Customer Service Agreements
- Distribution and Supplier Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Franchise and Licensing Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Sale