INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT OR INJURED? ANSWERS TO 5 QUESTIONS WE KNOW YOU HAVE
If you have been involved in an accident or been harmed by someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages and injuries. Certainly, you will be facing a number of challenges which may include medical bills, future medical treatment, lost wages, and speaking with insurance companies.
What you do (and don’t do) after an injury can either help (or hurt) your potential legal claim. If you are in such a position, this Guide is for you. Although you may not want to talk with an attorney about your accident right away, you do need to know about your rights and the steps to protect those rights.
This is why The Cronin Law Firm has prepared this guide, Personal Injury Handbook: A Practical Guide for Protecting Your Legal Rights. When you download this free Guide, you will get information about the proper actions to take after you have been injured or sustained damages because of someone else’s conduct. You will also obtain information on actions to avoid, which could minimize the value of your case.
This Guide will provide practical information and answers to the questions we know you have
- What’s your case worth?
- How can you find the right lawyer for your case?
- When should you hire a lawyer?
- After you hire a lawyer what are the next steps?
- How much will this legal process cost?
- This Guide will also provide you with additional useful information such as:
- How to maximize the value of your case.
- Things to avoid that can hurt your case.
- Why the law seems so confusing.
- Why a settlement may be better than a jury verdict.
- Why you shouldn’t just accept money on your case before consulting with an attorney.