If you become sick or disabled, either temporarily or permanently, who will make decisions for you?

Without a Power of Attorney, your family may have to file a Petition, possibly on an emergency basis, seeking a guardianship or conservatorship. This process involves the Court, several lawyers, and usually at least $4,000 to $50,000. A Power of Attorney will cost a fraction of this. It is important that you give your family the tools to help you if you cannot help yourself.

Contact The Cronin Law Firm at 248-258-3500 or visit our website: www.callcroninlaw.com today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.