OUR SKILLED MICHIGAN ATTORNEYS PROVIDE COURAGEOUS, CONFIDENT, AND COMPASSIONATE REPRESENTATION FOR PERSONAL INJURY VICTIMS
A personal injury is a physical or emotional injury resulting from the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or entity. It can have a long-lasting impact on your life and your future.
After an injury in a car or truck crash, motorcycle wreck, or other accident caused by another person or company’s negligence, victims may be unable to work and may suffer consequences like lost wages and mounting unexpected medical debt. Though they may feel entitled to compensation from the at-fault party, obtaining a fair financial recovery is anything but a walk in the park.
If you’re in this position, you may have a long and arduous road ahead of you. You don’t have to embark on this journey alone. At The Cronin Law Firm, our experienced personal injury attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Feeling confused, discouraged, or intimidated by the idea of taking legal action? Contact us today for a free case evaluation, and let our legal counselors serve as your voice and your strength.
Cases Our Personal Injury Attorneys Handle in Michigan
Our attorneys provide aggressive and effective representation for those who’ve suffered injuries and other losses due to the actions of another party. We handle a wide range of personal injury matters, including cases involving:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Employment harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination
- Assault and battery
- Whistleblower protection
- Toxic mold exposure
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Dog bites
- Malicious prosecution and abuse of process
- Defamation claims
- Cyber Bullying
- Malpractice (medical and dental)
- Dangerous or defective products
- Wrongful deaths
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- And more
Potential Damages and Reasons for Compensation After an Accident
It is understandable to feel lost or hopeless when dealing with injuries and financial hardships caused by someone else’s negligence or malicious actions. We understand what’s at stake and will explore every possible avenue for compensation. Our attorneys are able to help you recover damages for:
- Accident-related medical expenses (including ambulance transportation, emergency medical services, appointments with general practitioners and specialists, hospital stays, surgical procedures, prescriptions, rehabilitation, assistive devices and care, and medically-necessary travel costs and home modifications).
- Property damage repair or replacement costs
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological trauma
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduced quality of life
- And other losses
Interested in finding out which damages may be applicable in your case? We can help.
Michigan Personal Injury Cases: What You Need to Know
The personal injury claims and the litigation process are full of potential pitfalls. Here’s what you need to know to protect your right to receive a full and fair financial recovery:
- Waiting too long to take legal action can have devastating consequences. In Michigan, you have a specified time frame from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations varies based on the type of claim. Once the applicable statute of limitations expires, you cannot make a claim.
- Insurance companies are not on your side. Insurance companies protect themselves by ensuring they collect more in premiums than they pay out to claimants—and insurance adjusters have many tactics they use to trick you into damaging your own case. We handle all communications with the at-fault party’s insurance company. Do not put any more stress on yourself.
- Worried you may be to blame for your accident or injuries? Michigan follows comparative fault rules, which means you can still recover damages even if you contributed to the accident in which you had an injury. Yet, your recovery is only reduced to reflect your responsibility.
- You CAN afford an attorney. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means that rather than paying for legal services up front, we receive a percentage of whatever settlement or financial award we recover for you after the case. If you do not recover, then we do not get paid any legal fees.
Request an Initial Consultation
At The Cronin Law Firm, we work to deftly resolve our client’s legal matters, make a positive and lasting impact on their lives, and empower them with the knowledge and information they need to make the right decisions. Click the blue “Text Us!” button at the bottom right corner of the page or Contact Us today to schedule an appointment for a complimentary initial consultation.